Saturday, June 5, 2010

Food Storage Meals and Menu Planning - Breakfast: Raspberry Nugget Pancakes!

Today's Breakfast Menu Is:
Raspberry Nugget Pancakes!
This is the EASIEST recipe
I think I've ever posted and it's
COMPLETELY
Shelf Stable!
I use the Pancake Mix from the Dry Pack Cannery
and I add the Raspberry Nuggets
(which I purchased from Blue Chip Group)
and that's it!
I love the pancake mix from the cannery!
You can make Pancakes and Waffles using the same mix,
and the nuggets come in 4 different flavors.
Raspberry, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon, and Cranberry!
Here's the link for the Nuggets:
I found another source for the raspberry nuggets.
Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page
with the Baking Items!
(They didn't say anything about closing out their nuggets . . . Happy Day!)
AMAZING!

4 comments:

Farnsworth Fam said...

I couldn't find Raspberry nuggets, and the cranberry nuggets are "close out!" Is it true? Is there any other way to get these tasty nuggets?

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

I added a new link for the nuggets.
Check the second one.
Hope that helps . . . Trish

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! I live in Phoenix and would like information on setting up an Alpha Graphics down here with your images.

Thanks for your great work! Please email me at norah.rosenbaum@cox.net

Norah Rosenbaum
Mountain Park Ward

The David and Tricia Smith Family said...

Alphagraphics should be able to go to the website and download any of the PDF files.
The PDF files should print without a problem.
Make sure that you have the day and title of the post(s) you want printed before you get there. That should make it easier and faster for them to print.
Hope that helps!
Trish